About Regina Cho
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Western Sydney
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration, University of Technology, Sydney
- Diploma in Business Administration, University of Technology, Sydney
- Certified NLP Master Practitioner, Master Trainer Institute of New York
- Certified NLP Practitioner, Master Trainer Institute of New York
- Certified Advanced Numerologist, Numerology University, USA
- Certified Life Coach, America University of NLP
- Certified Career Coach, Worklife Asia Singapore
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Regina Cho is committed to make a positive difference in the lives of others. She believes that helping people realise their full potential is the true meaning of serving with a passion.
Since 1995, Regina has worked in the area of Human Resources, with Singapore Airlines Pte Ltd and Ministry of Finance (1998).
Over the past 10 years, Regina works as a Career Consultant , helping thousands of people from different employment backgrounds such as those in formal employment, those going through a career transition, fresh school leavers in search for their first job as well as the unemployed. She helps them to link their purpose, talent with right opportunities together to achieve success and fulfilment.
As a career coach, she helps people in resume writing, offering career counseling sessions, besides one on one coaching, she also conducts group workshops training in job interview skills and job search strategy.
As a certified NLP Master Practitioner and certified Advanced Numerologist, Regina helps her clients discover their inner strengths by sharing with them techniques that she has learned in self discovery and personal growth.
Regina has her writing and work published in leading online publications and she has also been featured in major print media, The Straits Times, Singapore.
If you are interested to know more about Regina’s resume writing and career coaching services, you can fill out the form below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org